Friday, November 13, 2009

2008 Cycleops Pro 300PT Trainer For Sale



I'm selling my Cycleops Pro 300PT Indoor Trainer. The trainer is 2 yrs. old with low mileage/hrs. and is in brand new condition. The trainer was never sweated on because I always used a towel draped over it during workouts. The trainer utilizes a wired Power Tap so you don't have to worry about interference from cordless phones, etc. The HR monitor strap is, however, wireless. It's been waxed/cleaned and everything works and looks like brand new. It even comes with add-on aero pads/foream pads (not shown in photo). The trainer MSRPs for $2000 but I'm selling mine for $1200. Why am I selling? Because I'm purchasing two new Computrainers that I'm going to be networking with other Computrainers for group indoor workouts and could use the cash to help defray the costs of these.

For more details on this very accurate, quiet, stable indoor trainer (built like a tank) go to this link: http://www.saris.com/p-315-pro-300pt.aspx Here's an unbiased review by Pez Cycling too: http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=4528 Email me, for more info: mullerrj@gmail.com My preference is to sell it locally, Doylestown PA, because I really don't want to have to pack this baby up and ship it because the flywheel alone weighs 40+ lbs.

No comments: