Sunday, February 20, 2011

Endurance Expo this Weekend

Don't forget to attend the Endurance Sports Expo this weekend, February 26-27, at the Philadelphia Expo Center, Oaks PA.  (That's AFTER you get your morning training ride in.)  I'll be there at noon on Saturday.  If you see me, stop by and say hi.  I'm usually walking around the exhibitors.  I'll be attending the seminar at 2pm w/ Dr. Michael Ross.  Dr. Ross ALWAYS gives good training/workout advice.  Dr. Ross is one of my mentors along with Dr. Andy Coggan.  Both know what they're talking about re: Exercise Physiology- especially as it pertains to performance cycling/running/etc.

BTW, you can buy your tickets online for a discount. $6 vice $10 at the door.  Just type in this discount code when ordering: lsm2off 

Power ON! Coach Rob

No comments: